Discovery Space is seeking an energetic individual to manage our volunteers who support Discovery Space's mission of providing engaging science experiences which spark creativity, curiosity and imagination
Desired skills and experience:
- Recruit volunteers ranging from high school and college students to mature adults
- Facilitate orientation sessions and assist in training
- Manage volunteer placement and scheduling
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous management experience preferred
This is an hourly part-time position (5 to 10 hours per week) which may include evenings and weekends.
Please email Allayn Beck at
with a letter of intent and resume.